The S&P Sephardi Community was founded in 1657. The first Synagogue in a rented building in Creechurch Lane was replaced by the Synagogue of Bevis Marks, in 1701 and is still in regular use. The congregation began to grow steadily, and has continued to do so since. It now has three Synagogues as well as many sister and affiliated Synagogues within the Sephardi Community. We have a wide range of programming and activities open to all.
Registered charity No. 212517